AFOX WARRANTY POLICY
Thank you very much for your support for AFOX Corporation products.
We kindly ask you to pay close attention to the following RMA procedure. This will result in a quicker and more efficient handling of the RMA process. In case the procedure described here is not followed strictly, AFOX Corporation does not accept any responsibility for delays and/or damages resulting from such a delay.
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
1.1 DOA (Dead On Arrival)
Defect occurs within 30 business days of the shipment date.
1.2 RMA (In Warranty of Return Merchandise Authorization)
Defect occurs during warranty period base on contract of the Distributor from the shipment date and before the warranty has expired.
1.3 ORMA (Out of Warranty Return Merchandise Authorization)
Defect occurs after the warranty has expired.
ARTICLE 2 – WARRANTY PERIOD
2.1 Most products provided by AFOX will be covered by twenty four (24) months warranty, effective from the date of the shipment. The warranty period do not cover special items which has been indicated as other warranty period.
2.2 All products provided by the AFOX alliance third party will be covered by twelve 12 months warranty, effective from the date of the shipment.
ARTICLE 3 - DOA REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE
3.1 If defect occurs within 30 business days of shipment date, the DOA application should be done with a written notice of DOA Replacement Form sent to AFOX from customer.
3.2 For complete replacement, please return the DOA items within 40 days business days within the shipment date and AFOX shall receive them within 50 business days within the shipment date, including the hardware itself, all accessories and user documentation that included in the original package.
3.3 You are required to pay for the delivery back to AFOX appointed RMA service center and AFOX pay freight fee as same way back to the Distributor.
3.4 AFOX is not responsible for the local import or export custom duties.
3.5 AFOX shall replace to original package as the ordered item. In case the original package cannot be provided, AFOX shall provide the Credit Rebate for you.
ARTICLE 4 - RMA REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE
Request an RMA Number
1. Fill out the RMA request form and send it by email to the corresponding RMA person.
2. AFOX's repair Service Personnel shall check the RMA request form has been completed with precise information. Once this has been verified, the Distributor will receive an RMA number from the AFOX Sales Representative or RMA Service personnel.
Package and Delivery
1. Returned products have to be packed properly to avoid damage during delivery.
2. Only the defective product should be returned. Non-defective accessories of RMA items (such as user documentation, CD driver, Power Adaptor & Cable) should not be returned.
3. You should indicate assigned RMA number on the package carton before delivery.
4. To speed up the repair procedure, please notify AFOX RMA Service Personnel by email with information that includes the shipping date, quantity, and tracking number of your delivery.
5. You are required to pays for the delivery back to AFOX appointed RMA service center and AFOX pay freight fee by pre-agreed delivering method back to you.
6. AFOX is not responsible for the local import or export custom duties.
7. AFOX has the right to refuse the RMA goods when any of the following conditions occur:
● RMA Form is not attached with the goods.
● RMA Number mark is not on the outer cartons.
● RMA goods without a serial number.
● The serial number is hard to recognize.
● There is no serial number label.
8. For the goods produced by AFOX alliance third party, please send defective goods in accordance with the warranty terms of this agreement, to the AFOX appointed address. The AFOX Sales Representative shall inform the address by written notice.
Product Check on Arrival
1. AFOX's RMA Service Personnel will check products within 3 days of its arrival.
2. If the product arrives undamaged and conforms to the conditions described on the RMA request form, it will be transferred to AFOX's RE engineers for repair.
3. If the product is damaged or there is some inconsistency with the RMA request form description, AFOX will contact and confirm the status with you before proceeding.
1. The repair engineer will repair the defect as described by customers,
The product will also be tested to ensure it is in proper working order.
The general lead time for goods return is within 21 business days in AFOX appointed RMA service center. In case the shortage of spare parts (material or component), AFOX will notify the the Distributor by written notice.
2. If no additional problems are detected, AFOX will notify the the Distributor.
1. The Distributor will be charged for repairs if:
a. ORMA terms apply
b. RMA or DOA terms apply and the item has been determined by AFOX engineer that the defect as non-warranty condition
2. Repair engineers will provide a repair report for RMA products that will be charged.
3. RMA Service Personnel will send a report and P/I to you for confirmation.
Package and Return after Repair
1. RMA Service Personnel will properly pack the repaired RMA product along with a maintenance report.
2. The RMA number and quantity will be clearly marked on the package.
3. You will receive email notification of the product RMA number, shipping date, and tracking number.
ARTICLE 5 - NON-WARRANTY DETERMINATION
5.1 AFOX will not provide the RMA service for those items which has been provided with additional RMA discount on the Performa Invoice, Commercial Invoice or free goods buffer to the Distributor.
5.2 AFOX will not provide the RMA service for those goods that are damaged due to some improper operations even though they are still under the standard warranty period.
The following are defined as non-warranty situation that are outside the scope of services provided:
● Broken PCB due to the improper board installation
● PCB circuit cut when removing or re-installing BIOS ROM
● Damage of golden-finger
● GPU burnout
● Services not authorized by AFOX on the product
● Customer Self-repair
● The use of improper power voltage, which causing components to burn out.
● ESD (static damage)
● Other conditions due to incorrect operation of the boards
5.3 Product is out of the warranty period as determined by customer.
5.4 Product was caused by abuse, misuse or unauthorized repair.
5.5 Any cause external to the equipment including struck by lightning.
If you have any questions regarding RMA procedures please feel free to contact the RMA department. We appreciate any attempt to communicate in English and offer best service for you.
AFOX CORPORATION LTD